Who Needs MPLS?
Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) provides complex, high-performance routing for your telecommunications and data network.
Do you need to securely transfer VoIP calls or data to another location across the country without fear of hacking? We can prioritize packetization for VoIP/SIP, as well as video conferencing and data transfer over a dedicated VPN.
Whether you have a hundred bank branches that need secure routing, or two manufacturing plants on opposite coasts, MPLS can help you stay connected.
What Is MPLS?
What Are the Benefits?
Here are just a few of the benefits of using Multiprotocol Label Switching over a VLAN on different networks.
- Security – Keep All Your Corporate Information in One Protected Network
- Redundancy – Failover Options to Reroute Traffic
- Scalable – Can Support over 100 Different Sites on a Private Network
- Flexible – VoIP, Data, Public Internet, and Video Traffic Can All Go over One Network
- Manageable – Linked Sites Appear to Be on the Same Network, Limiting the Number of IT Management Employees You Need Around the Country