What is a Cloud Hosted Phone system?
A cloud hosted phone system makes your employees more productive and your business run smoother. It delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system without the hassle of managing and maintaining a PBX.
With Cloud Hosted Phone, you’ll get a professionally installed phone system with powerful features such as auto attendant, voicemail to email, find-me follow-me, and access to all of the functionality of your office phone from your computer or mobile device anywhere there’s an internet connection. Best of all, the low upfront and monthly cost won’t break the bank.
Is a cloud-hosted phone system right for you?
Take Control with Advanced Features Like These
uControl the Mobility of Your Workforce
- Communicator App – Access and use all of the features of your uControl Cloud PBX phone on your mobile device or computer
- Voicemail to Email – Receive voicemail messages as audio files or text files via email
- Call Jump – Transfer a current call to another device without interrupting the conversation
- Multiple Call Appearances – Make and receive calls from multiple devices or locations on a single line
uControl the Customer Experience
- Auto Attendant – Greet callers with state-of-the-art automated receptionist functions including a custom greeting and dial-by-name directory
- Music on Hold – Play music or pre-recorded messages to callers on hold
uControl Your Team’s Ability to Respond
- Multi Line Hunt Groups – Direct incoming calls to a selection of lines in a specified sequence until one of the lines answers
- Call Pickup Groups – Allow users to answer incoming calls to lines other than their own
- Shared Line Appearance – Monitor another phone, receive its calls, and transfer or send to voicemail
uControl Your Office
- Paging/Intercom Features – Use a phone to broadcast an announcement over one or more connected speakers
- Receptionist Features – Monitor an entire office, see who’s available, and easily transfer calls
- Call Logs – Easily access a log of all calls made, missed, and answered across the entire company
- Account Codes – Require an account code to be entered before placing certain types of calls, such as international or premium rate calls
uControl Your Time
- Speed Dial, Short Codes, Intercom Codes – Place internal, external, and intercom calls with the click of a single button
- Automatic Call Back, Automatic Recall – Easily return the most recent call or hear the caller’s number followed by an option to return the call
- Click to Dial – Place calls to contacts instantly in applications such as Microsoft Outlook
- Do Not Disturb – Send all incoming calls directly to voicemail
uControl Your Phone System
- Web Portal – Manage calls, faxes, voicemails, and phone settings through an easy-to-use interface
- Admin Level – Administrators can view other lines and configure business-level features
- Business Call Manager (BCM) – Enable customized call forwarding or a simultaneous ring to a mobile device
- Desk Phone Customization – Configure phone buttons to your personal needs through an easy graphical user interface
Have Questions? Talk to Us!